The study proposes additional statistical analyses to account for the widely neglected econometric problem of endogeneity due to simultaneous causality. Although the results indicate that CSR can be in line with economic goals in some cases, they do not support the assumption of a generic or even universal business case for CSR.
- Notes on Managerial Economics!
- Recommended for you.
- Prohibition and politics: the life of Bishop James Cannon, Jr.
- Just Add Water: A Surfing Savants Journey with Aspergers?
- The Intelligent Web: Search, Smart Algorithms, and Big Data!
- Saved: Rescued Animals and the Lives They Transform.
- Notes on Managerial Economics.
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover.
FAQ Policy. About this book In recent times, scholars and practitioners have equally been attracted by the notion that Corporate Social Responsibility CSR need not merely be a costly obligation to private business but can sometimes be in the very interest of companies themselves. Introduction, Summary, and Conclusions.
Pages New Businesses and Regional Development. Back Matter Pages About this book Introduction Two very topical research questions are addressed in this book: Which are the determinants of new business formation and their survival, and will business start-ups, especially in the service sector, create employment and thereby generate growth?